Late Night Story

12:20:00

It's already 3.01am girls and I still can't sleep. Idk why!  Thinking about my life... How I want to survive... What I'm going to do next for my future&etc! Waiting for my scholarship for my next semester and my final exam just around the corner πŸ˜―!!!  didn't study anything yet !such a clever girl right?huh! For this semester I'm lucky because I'm only have 6 subjects to study,but for next semester I have 7-8 girlsssssss!! I'm D-Y-I-N-G!  Hahaha nothing to talk much, please wish me&my bfff all the best because just now we just apply/send our resume to Fashion Valet !!! Hopefully we get that job!! Please P-L-E-A-S-E wish me luck okay? I need to do a part time job because I want to gain some experience too ! Gain? Isn't suit with that sentence? Okay my grammar sucks &please excuse me πŸ˜…πŸ˜…! Okay girls,  Good Night ❤πŸ’‹πŸ˜». 

THANK YOU FOR READING MY VERY BAD ENGLISH WRITRING HAHA!
Love you girls&stay strong!
#GirlsPowerπŸ’‹




You Might Also Like

0 comments